It’s pretty fair to say that 2016 has been shit. I looked at a list of top ten things that were bad about 2016 today and Donald Trump was on there twice. A lot of truly awful things happened this year from Donald Trump opening his mouth, to the countless shootings in America, to Brexit. Alan Rickman, Prince and David Bowie passed away too, and to top it all off Kanye West said he wants to re record David Bowie’s music.
But most of us have gotten through the year and for that we all need a really good night out. For me personally, 2016 has been a mixed bag, the year started off horrendously and then this morning I woke up to find out that a bunch of my photos have been published in the Canoe Wales magazine which I am over the moon with. With 2017 being merely hours away I thought it would be a good idea to talk about a few of the things that I’m really looking forward to for next year. So here is my list of exciting things for 2017!
- Graduation – you have absolutely no idea how excited I am to graduate! I’ve enjoyed my time at uni but I just want to get on with things now
- Scorpion Productions – Recently I had an interview with a small production company who seem to have very big plans. I’ve got one project to prove myself and then I become a paid member of the team and potentially get a free “holiday” to Tenerife working on a contract
- Teacher Training (hopefully) – This is something I’ve wanted to do for a long time. Hopefully my application gets accepted and I’ll get to be the cool teacher in whatever school I end up working in.
- Going on Holiday! – I haven’t actually planned this yet but I haven’t been on a holiday in a very long time so I think it’s only fair I go on one.
- Unplanned things – I can’t say I have everything planned for next year. Heck, I can’t even say I’ve got anything further than tonight planned, but I’m excited. 2016 was horrid and I cannot wait to see what 2017 has planned!
I won’t miss 2016 in the slightest. I hope everyone has a really great night and a really nice start to 2017! Go get drunk and tell people you love them!
Love you, Bye!
P.S. Don’t Forget To Be Awesome